BY THE POWER OF THE WATER FAIRY I NULLIFY ALL THE CURSE-DOOM-CHAIN-MESSAGES, ALL HARM AND THREATS ARE NOW INVALID.
well if you’re going to go on a transphobic tirade in public on facebook….
and whine about intelligence and of course lack much of it..geee
wow mark and brian, pat yourselves on the back for be SOO SMARRRT
if you despise the trans community so much why are you bullshitting on Laverne Cox’s page .
wowe so much self doubht
wowe so much insecurity
wowe so much alienation
better yet, i love how the entire definition of what it means to be female is the ability to get pregnant/give birth
yeah i’m sure men that can’t anyone pregnant aren’t men either.
The Bristol Psalter
f. 93r: David’s wife, Michal, letting David down from a window.
Greece (11th Century/1000s)
105 x 85 mm (text space: 70 x 60 mm).
Psalter with 14 odes and the apocryphal Psalm 151.
Don’t lie, you were disappointed to find out he was married, too.
I fail to see how he even remotely looks black?!!??
I can’t tell you what to see?!!??
Like, he can look different to different people. To me he looks Black because of his dark brown skin and the texture of his hair. The artist painted him how he thought David would have looked. This is medievalpoc, not everyonehastoagreewithme.com.
By the way there’s white people in this book too:
But you also don’t have to think they look white, necessarily. Everyone’s going to be coming at art from a different perspective, and that’s a part of all of this.
I mean, to me it looks like he’s wearing twists.
It can look different to other people. That’s life.
1) Yeah sure but it’s uncomfortable being a black person seeing a non-black person label a racially ambiguous character as “black” especially when it’s debatable
2) Sure he’s not automatically white with the dark hair and brown skin but like King David historically was a Jew and so most of my issue with this is that when he’s whitewashed, we’re whitewashing ancient Jews but here it’s a more PoC visible representation of an ancient Israelite character and because you’re calling him “black” — that doesn’t sit well with me.
There are plenty of PoC that aren’t black that have such features, I mean Yemenite Jews:
Or curly headed Imazighen from North Africa:
3) It’s uncomfortable seeing a non-black person throwing the “black” label around, especially when the subject isn’t really black to begin with you just think “ahh curly hair” BLACK like it’s not possible that the artist couldn’t do curls well with the paint? IDK it’s unnerving a bit :/
Mpoc telling a black man that he is wrong because he doesn’t believe a painting is of a black man. Also whitesplaining what curls are because he really needed help with understanding that concept.
Also note her dismissal of his discomfort she is erasing the fact King David was Jewish.
andrewhussein answered: Why is this tagged #doom
because it is doom? a cookie getting destroyed by ccleaner ? is that not doom? is destruction not a type of doom? or are you a tag hog?
I am sad that people already forgot what tags were made for
Tags describe the related content of the post or does the obvious escape you yet again?
Lol tag police are sad sad people . Apparently you cant use the word ‘doom’ in any other context. The ‘doom’ tag only exists for the game obviously.
• FCC Open Internet Inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
• FCC Leadership list: http://www.fcc.gov/leadership
• Submit an FCC filing for Proceeding numbers14-28 (Protecting and Promoting the Open Internet) and 14-57 (Proposed Comcast/TW merger): http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/display?z=v67j6
• Net Neutrality petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/maintain…/9sxxdBgy
• Common Carrier Petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/reclassify…/4MrqLTlV
• Petition to remove Tom Wheeler as FCC Chairman: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/remove-tom…/58HFrZ7t
• Contact your representative: http://whoismyrepresentative.com/
"I don’t lose my right to be free from harassment simply because I blog publicly."
samanticshift (via aomiarmster)
actually you;re putting your shitty whiny opinions out for criticism, Cant handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen(via rape-and-pillaging-the-internet)
Is criticism and harssment the same thing? No.(via aomiarmster)
Classic here. Harassment is one thing and criticism is a-fucking-nother. Holy shit. Do some chose to not understand?